The Avignon palace is also called Beaufort, it was undoubtedly acquired by one of the parents of Clement VI perhaps his older brother Guillaume-Roger who became count of Beaufort (in Anjou), or the son of this one Pierre "Roger," said Cardinal Beaufort (who was Pope Gregory XI). It was ceded to the abbots of La Chaise-Dieu who made frequent visits to Avignon under Clement VI (1342-1352) and under Gregory XI (1370-1377 - date of his departure for Rome). It was sold in 1569.
The lordship near Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (1374), in the diocese of Cavaillon (FRANCE - Vaucluse - 84), depended on the priory of La Tour-de-Sabran (Robion - FRANCE - Vaucluse - 84). The seignerie was honored by La Chaise-Dieu in the Apostolic Chamber of the Comtat (1464-1681). It was bequeathed by Pope Gregory XI (1370-1378) for the maintenance of the monks of the Gregorian College created by him at La Chaise-Dieu. The dîmeries of Saint-Antoine had been acquired and ceded by Gregory XI.
The lordship was made of 5 events or "barns" on both sides of the brook de Mède, each with land, vineyards, orchard and fortified building.
Useful information :
Mairie - Place de la Mairie - 84870 LORIOL-DU-COMTAT
Tel : 04 90 12 91 10 / Fax : 04 90 65 71 12
Email : email@example.com
The rural priory, in the diocese of Cavaillon (FRANCE - Vaucluse - 84), was located 310 km from La Chaise-Dieu. Mentioned in the eleventh century, he was united to the abbey mense. The priory depended two bastides, or lordships, contadines, bequeathed by Pope Gregory XI (1370-1378) for the maintenance of the monks of the Gregorian College created by him at La Chaise-Dieu. One was the bastide of the Tour-de-Sabran, the other that of Saint-Antoine de Menémènes, near Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (FRANCE - Vaucluse - 84) (1374), honored by La Chaise-Dieu in the Apostolic Chamber of the Comtat (1464-1681). The deli of the Tower and St. Anthony had been acquired and ceded in the same way by Gregory XI. At the time of writing the Placard, the Tower of Sabran was not insane. She could be after 1681.
Useful information :
Mairie - Place Clément Gros - 84440 ROBION
Tel : 04 90 76 60 44 / Fax : 04 90 76 54 04
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org