Casadian sites of Aveyron (12)


AURELLE-VERLAC (Verlac)

The Saint-Jacques priory of the diocese of Rodez (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12), was located 164 km from La Chaise-Dieu. It was known in 1370 and again mentioned in 1510, It was united to that of Cabrespine (Coubisou - FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) and like this one to the conventual seizure.
The church was under the patronage of the prior (1471-1736). The prior had a censive in direct with low justice under the high of the lord of Aurelle.

Useful information :
Mairie – Verlac – 12130 AURELLE-VERLAC
Tel : 05 65 70 46 70 / Fax : 05 65 52 71 66
Email : mairie.aurelleverlac@orange.fr

AYSSENES

The priory Saint-Etienne (1510) was under the patronage of the prior of the abbey Saint Pierre (Saint-Sicaire) of Brantôme (FRANCE - Dordogne - 24).

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12430 AYSSENES
Tel : 05 65 46 50 91 / Fax : 05 65 46 48 76
Email : commune.ayssenes@wanadoo.fr

AYSSENES (Vabrette)

The church depended on the priory of Ayssenes.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12430 AYSSENES
Tel : 05 65 46 50 91 / Fax : 05 65 46 48 76
Email : commune.ayssenes@wanadoo.fr

BESSUEJOULS (Cohulet)

The cure was at the presentation of the prior (1194-1763), under the patronage of the prior of the Monastery-Cabrespine (Coubisou - FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) in 1510 (he paid a right of patronage to Cabrespines). The prior of Monastère Cabrespines was decimator at Cohulet (1494).

Useful information :
Mairie – Saint-Pierre – 12500 BESSUEJOULS
Tel/Fax : 05 65 44 02 60
Email : mairie.bessuejouls@orange.fr

CALMONT (L’Hermitanie)

The rural Notre-Dame priory was located 228 km from La Chaise-Dieu, it was united before 1381 to that of Bezonnes (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12). The prior had a censive in direct at Calmont. His domain included the prieurale house with courtyard, meadow, wood and coppice.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12450 CALMONT
Tel : 05 65 69 47 22 / Fax : 05 65 69 56 14
Email : mairie-calmont@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.mairie-calmont.fr

CASTELMARY (La Plancade)

The church was under the patronage of the prior of Montjaux (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) (1510). The prior was decimator.


Useful information :

Mairie – Lavernhe – 12800 CASTELMARY
Tel/Fax : 05 65 72 25 00
Email : mairie.castelmary@wanadoo.fr

CLAIRVAUX

The priory (perhaps conventual) Saint-Pierre was subject to the abbey Saint Pierre (Saint-Sicaire) of Brantôme (FRANCE - Dordogne - 24) (towards 1060), yielded to Conques (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) (1062 ), returned to Brantome before 1398.

Useful information :
Mairie – 3 Place de l’Ecole – 12330 CLAIRVAUX D’AVEYRON
Tel : 05 65 72 71 09 / Fax : 05 65 72 77 13
Email : mairieclairvaux@wanadoo.fr

CLAIRVAUX (Bruejouls)

The Sainte-Marie priory was united to Clairvaux after the 13th century.

Useful information :
Mairie – 3 Place de l’Ecole – 12330 CLAIRVAUX D’AVEYRON
Tel : 05 65 72 71 09 / Fax : 05 65 72 77 13
Email : mairieclairvaux@wanadoo.fr

CLAIRVAUX (Grandval)

The chapel depended on the priory of Clairvaux.

Useful information :
Mairie – 3 Place de l’Ecole – 12330 CLAIRVAUX D’AVEYRON
Tel : 05 65 72 71 09 / Fax : 05 65 72 77 13
Email : mairieclairvaux@wanadoo.fr

CLAIRVAUX (Saint-Didier)

The chapel depended on the priory of Clairvaux.

Useful information :
Mairie – 3 Place de l’Ecole – 12330 CLAIRVAUX D’AVEYRON
Tel : 05 65 72 71 09 / Fax : 05 65 72 77 13
Email : mairieclairvaux@wanadoo.fr

COUBISOU (Le Monastère-Cabrespine)

The Saint-Martin priory of the diocese of Rodez (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12), was located 167 km from La Chaise-Dieu. Founded before 1095, it was united in 1352 to the abbey mense and the conventual monastery in 1370. The prior had the patronage of the churches of Cabrespine (Saint-Julien) and Cohulet (both FRANCE - Aveyron - 12). The prior was decimator at Cabrespine and at Cohulet.
The prior possessed an important censive in direct with the low justice extending on a part of the parish of Vinnac, according to a transaction passed with Henri, count of Rodez, in 1290. The prior censive extended in 1674 on 723 lands and 164 tenants.
The prieural area included several lands, meadows and a mill.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12190 COUBISOU
Tel : 05 65 44 04 92 / Fax : 05 65 44 05 01
Email : mairie-coubisou@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.coubisou.fr

CRESPIN

p style="text-align: justify;">The priory Saint-Robert was located 246 km from La Chaise-Dieu. The priory was confirmed in La Chaise-Dieu by Pope John XXII in 1316. The priory had two monks. The church was under the patronage of the prior of Montjaux (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) in 1510.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12800 CRESPIN
Tel : 05 65 69 23 35 / Fax : 05 65 72 03 15
Email : mairie-de-crespin@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.crespin.org

GABRIAC (Bozouls)

The church was given to La Chaise-Dieu by Bernard-Beranger de Malemort, Pierre Jorius, Raymond Rigaud and Hugues d'Albiac, who held it in stronghold of the church of Rodez (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12), of the consent of the bishop, in 1094.
It then passed to the priory of Ispagnac (FRANCE - Lozère - 48), subsidiary of Saint-Victor of Marseille (FRANCE - Bouches-du-Rhône - 13), which it depended in 1510.

Useful information :
Mairie – Route de Bozouls – 12340 GABRIAC
Tel/Fax : 05 65 44 92 84
Email : mairie@gabriac.fr

LACROIX-BARREZ

The Priory Saint-Robert was located 152 km from La Chaise-Dieu, and it was known in 1304. The priory maintained two monks. The church was the patroness of the prior in 1510. The prior was decimator. The prior, lord righteous, gave justice in the castle prior. The crimes leading to death, mutilation or banishment were judged jointly by the presiding judge and that of the Comte de Rodez (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12), and the profits of the high justice were shared equally (1304-1307).

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12600 LACROIX BARREZ
Tel : 05 65 66 03 27 / Fax : 05 65 66 24 55
Email : mairielacroix-barrez@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.lacroixbarrez.fr

LA ROUQUETTE (La Bastide-Nantel)

The church was under the patronage of the prior in 1510 of the priory Saint-Martin de Castanet (FRANCE - Tarn-et-Garonne - 82). The prior was decimator.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12200 LA ROUQUETTE
Tel : 05 65 29 60 98 / Fax : 05 65 29 60 95
Email : la.rouquette@orange.fr
Net : www.larouquette.org

LE VIBAL (Luganhac)

Priory Saint-Martin XIIth century.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12290 LE VIBAL
Tel : 05 65 46 85 46 / Fax : 05 65 74 34 50
Email : contact@mairie-le-vibal.fr
Net : www.mairie-le-vibal.fr

LE VIBAL (Saint-Martin-de-Cormieres)

The priory Saint-Martin was united to the prioress of the priory of Luganhac (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) (1510).


Useful information :

Mairie – Le Bourg – 12290 LE VIBAL
Tel : 05 65 46 85 46 / Fax : 05 65 74 34 50
Email : contact@mairie-le-vibal.fr
Net : www.mairie-le-vibal.fr

LUNAC

The Priory Saint-Jean was located 217 km from La Chaise-Dieu, known in 1288. The priory had 3 monks. The church was under the patronage of the prior in 1510. The prior was decimator. The prior was lord in betting with censive live. His domain consisted mainly of lands.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12270 LUNAC
Tel : 05 65 81 40 16 / Fax : 05 65 81 49 45
Email : mairie.lunac@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.lunac-aveyron-rouergue.fr

MONTJAUX

The Priory Saint-Cyrice was located 257 km from La Chaise-Dieu, he was known in 1171, still casadéen in 1510. The priory maintained two monks. The church was under the patronage of the prior as well as that of Rocagel. The prior had a censive. Part of his direct was alienated in the sixteenth century. He was Lord Justice of Montjaux, under the high jurisdiction of the Count of Rodez (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12).

Useful information :
Mairie – Rue de la Mairie – 12490 MONTJAUX
Tel : 05 65 62 53 61 / Fax : 05 65 58 18 67
Email : mairie.montjaux@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.montjaux.fr

MONTJAUX (Rocagel)

The church was under the patronage of the prior of Montjaux, then was given to La Chaise-Dieu by the bishop of Rodez, Hugues.

Useful information :
Mairie – Rue de la Mairie – 12490 MONTJAUX
Tel : 05 65 62 53 61 / Fax : 05 65 58 18 67
Email : mairie.montjaux@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.montjaux.fr

NAJAC (Mazerolles)

The church depended on the priory of Castanet (FRANCE, Tarn-et-Garonne - 82), under the patronage of the prior in 1510. The prior was decimator.


Useful information :

Mairie – 9 Rue du Bourguet – 12270 NAJAC
Tel : 05 65 29 71 34 / Fax : 05 65 29 71 43
Email : mairie-de.najac@wanadoo.fr

PIERREFICHE (Marnhac)

The priory Saint-Amans was ceded by the abbey Saint-Victor of Marseilles (FRANCE, Bouches-du-Rhône - 13) (towards 1146), and was united with the prioress of Luganhac (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) ( 1510).

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12130 PIERREFICHE D’OLT
Tel : 05 65 47 43 15 / Fax : 05 65 47 50 92
Email : mairie.pierrefichedolt@wanadoo.fr

PRIVEZAC

The priory Saint-Robert was located 252 km from La Chaise-Dieu, existing as early as 1096, it was mentioned in 1510. The priory had 2 monks. The church depended on La Chaise-Dieu as early as the 11th century. The prior presented to the cure, as well as that of Tizac (Vabre - FRANCE - Aveyron -12). The prior was decimator. The prior was lord vigilante in pariage with the lord of Balaguier who paid homage to his rights to the prior. In 1321, the lord of Balaguier having refused the homage, the abbot of La Chaise-Dieu obtained the seizure of his property.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12350 PRIVEZAC
Tel : 05 65 81 96 77 / Fax : 05 65 81 96 45
Email : mairie.privezac@wanadoo.fr

RODELLE (Bezonnes)

The priory Saint-Nicolas was located 206 km from La Chaise-Dieu, it was known in 1206 and still at the collation of the abbot of La Chaise-Dieu in 1510. The priory maintained two monks. The church was under the patronage of the prior as well as that of Levejac. The prior was decimator. The prior had a censive. His estate included the priory house with garden, fields and meadows. The prior was lord of Bezonnes (FRANCE - Aveyron -12), according to the transaction with Henri, Count of Rodez (FRANCE - Aveyron -12), in 1286.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12340 RODELLE
Tel : 05 65 44 92 17 / Fax : 05 65 48 87 57
Email : mairie.de.rodelle@wanadoo.fr

RODELLE (Levejac)

The church was under the patronage of the prior prior to the 16th century. The prior was decimator.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12340 RODELLE
Tel : 05 65 44 92 17 / Fax : 05 65 48 87 57
Email : mairie.de.rodelle@wanadoo.fr

RODEZ (Saint-Félix)

The Saint-Félix Priory was located 213 km from La Chaise-Dieu. Known in 1307, it was ceded to the Jesuit college of Rodez in 1606. The priory had two monks. The church was under the patronage of the prior in 1510. The prior was decimator. The prior had the rural estate of Saint-Felix and other land. He had low justice in his censive, with real rights, under the high justice of the bishop of Rodez under the terms of the transaction of 1307.

Useful information :
Mairie – Place Eugène Raynaldi – BP 3119 – 12031 RODEZ
Tel : 05 65 77 88 00 / Fax : 05 65 77 88 05
Email : contact@mairie-rodez.fr
Net : www.mairie-rodez.fr

SAINT-AMANS-DES-COTS (Touluch)

The Saint-Barthélémy priory of the diocese of Rodez (FRANCE - Aveyron -12) was located 155 km from La Chaise-Dieu. Known in 1399, he was united to Cabrespine (FRANCE - Aveyron -12), then with this priory to the conventual monastery. The church was the patron of the prior in 1510, at least from 1399 until 1741. The prior had tithes. The prior, who had all justice at Touluch, paid the prior of Cabrespine a right of patronage.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12460 SAINT-AMANS-DES-COTS
Tel : 05 65 44 86 19 / Fax : 05 65 44 83 77
Email : mairie.st.amans@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.saint-amans-des-cots.com

SAINT-MARTIN-DE-LENNE

The priory Saint-Martin was united to the prioress of the priory of Luganhac (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) (1510).


Useful information :

Mairie – Le Bourg – 12130 SAINT-MARTIN-DE-LENNE
Tel : 05 65 47 45 39 / Fax : 05 65 47 09 30
Email : mairie-stmartindelenne2@wanadoo.fr
Net : saintmartindelenne.fr

SAINT-SALVADOU

Priory Saint-Sauveur was located 271 km from La Chaise-Dieu. He was known in 1381, then united in Lunac, as well as in 1510. The church was the patronage of the prior. The prior had the estate of La Villaudie.

Useful information :
Mairie – Les Places – 12200 SAINT-SALVADOU
Tel : 05 65 29 83 85
Email : mairie-stsalvadou@orange.fr

SEVERAC-L’EGLISE

The priory Sainte-Marie was united to the prioress of the priory of Luganhac (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) (1510).

Useful information :
Mairie – 30 Rue de l’Eglise – 12310 SEVERAC-L’EGLISE
Tel : 05 65 69 61 72 / Fax : 05 65 70 74 66
Courriel : sevegl.secr@wanadoo.fr

SEVERAC-LE-CHÂTEAU (Altes)

The Priory Saint-Pierre was located 206 km from La Chaise-Dieu. It was known in 1381. The church was the patronage of the prior in 1510. The prior had a portion of tithes shared with non-Casadean priors. The prior had a rent at Cornuéjouls (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12) and possessed some land.

Useful information :
Mairie – 9 rue des Douves – 12150 SEVERAC-LE-CHATEAU
Tel : 05 65 47 62 63 / Fax : 05 65 47 60 19
Email : contact@severaclechateau.fr
Net : www.severaclechateau.fr

VABRE (Tizac)

The church depended on the priory of Privezac (FRANCE - Aveyron - 12). The prior was decimator. The prior possessed the land of Claux.

Useful information :
Mairie – Le Bourg – 12240 VABRE-TIZAC
Tel : 05 65 81 82 67 / Fax : 05 65 81 41 38
Email : mairie-vabre-tizac@wanadoo.fr
Net : www.vabretizac.fr