Report of the meetings of March 27, 2017 and May 15, 2017 in Saint-Just-près-Brioude (France – Haute-Loire – 43)
- List of presents
Elected from the municipality of Saint-Just-près-de-Brioude (France – Haute-Loire – 43):
- Mrs. Isabelle BAUFRETON (Deputy Mayor)
- Mr Georges TRONCHERE (Mayor)
- Mr. Jean-Louis NICOLAS (Deputy Mayor)
European network of Casadian sites (RESC)
- Mr. Robert FLAURAUD (président)
“the paths of Europe”association (Website)
- Mr. Alain CEZAC (Mayor of Mur-de-Barrez) (President) (France – Aveyron – 12)
- Mr Emile GASTAL (Les Ternes) (vice-president Cantal) (France – Cantal – 15)
- Mr Jean-Claude DELORT (councilor of Neuvéglise) (treasurer) (France – Cantal – 15)
- Mr. Michel COUILLAUD (Saint-Martin-sous-Vigouroux) (Honorary President) (France – Cantal – 15)
Thanks to a certain interest, it is conducted a joint piloting between the association “the paths of Europe” and the European Network of Casadean sites (RESC) for the realization of a reopening of the path of Saint Robert (of Turlande) for several advantages:
- Reinstatement of a historic path carrying culture and local traditions.
Development of a sport and health project.
Share with hikers the values specific to each territory.
Federation of associations and local initiatives around a common project.
Assistance to the economic development of the territory around a 3 seasons tourism from April to October.
- State of progress of the path of La Chaise-Dieu (France – Haute-Loire – 43) in Burgos (Spain)
3-1 The route currently defined is the following from BURGOS (Spain) to SAINT-FLOUR (France – Cantal – 15)
– The segment Burgos (Spain) in Conques (France – Aveyron – 12) will take the GR65 (Le Puy – en – Velay (France – Haute – Loire – 43)> Burgos – Conques> Saint Jacques.
– The Conques – France segment (Aveyron – 12) in Mur – de – Barrez (France – Aveyron – 12) will take the GR465 (Conques> Mur – de – Barrez> Cluny).
The route of the Mur – de – Barrez segment (France – Aveyron – 12) in Saint – Flour (France – Cantal – 15) (Saint – Robert) is currently being finalized.
3-2 The following route remains to be defined: SAINT-FLOUR (France – Cantal – 15) at LA CHAISE-DIEU (France – Haute-Loire – 43)
The route of the Saint-Flour segment at La Chaise-Dieu is to be defined in its four components:
The geographical route itself (to be compared with the historical route)
Designations of the main stages evening and intermediate stages
Designation of accommodation (lodgings and cutlery) essential for hikers
List of sites and other notable heritage features of the territories crossed
The first proposal of the route SAINT-FLOUR (France – Cantal -15) to LA CHAISE-DIEU (France – Haute-Loire – 43) is the Following:
Cantal : Saint-Flour > Mentières > Lastic > Celoux > La Chapelle-Laurent
Haute-Loire : Mercoeur > Sagne Redonde > Ladignat (Saint-Just-près-Brioude) > Brioude > Lavaudieu … La Chaise-Dieu
This first proposal will have to be validated by all the elected representatives and the parties concerned by the route.
- Methodological proposal
Information and validation of the course by the elected officials on their territory (signature of a charter of engagement)
Collection of the elements useful to the reception and the information of the hikers (by each municipality concerned)
- Accommodation list, cottages and flatware
- List of points of interest and local highlights
Information meetings of elected officials, officials and tourism and economic operators involved in the project (by the association in consultation with elected représentatives)
Elected, EPCI public intercommunal co-operation organization, Departmental Council, Tourist Offices, Departmental Hiking Committees (CDRP) (..)
- Professional hosts and administrators
- Association of hikers and cultural associations
- Other (to be defined)
Introduction to the departmental hiking committees CDRP 43,15 and 12 an application for homologation (by the association)
- Issues addressed
The charge of the municipalities in the project (availability, security and maintenance of the road on the communal portion)
Financing of works and civil engineering works (commune or public institution of inter-municipal cooperation EPCI) then European funding
Setting up an agenda